Note: If you have recently updated the firmware on your iPhone, turn off your device and then turn it back on. Failure to do so will not allow you to successfully connect to Exchange with the settings below.
1. In the main screen, select Settings.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
3. Tap on Add Account.
4. Select Exchange.
5. Enter your hosted Exchange email address in the Email field, your ADS Exchange account password in the Password field and then tap Next.
6. For an Exchange 2010 or 2013 account, enter the server value given by the ADS Representative(ex: webmail.example.com).
Add your main email address in the Username field and then press Next.
7. On the next screen, select the information to synchronize with your Exchange account and then press Save.
8. You will find yourself back to the Mail, Contacts, Calendar default screen. You may adjust your mail settings according to your preferences.
Note: Your iPhone will automatically synchronize the last seven days of emails.
To synchronize older messagers:
1. Select Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
3. Tap Exchange.
4. Press on Mail days to sync.
5. Select from No Limit to 1 Month.
Note: By selecting No Limit, you will synchronize all the messages found in your mailbox.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.